Thank you for your interest in submitting new music to Hi On Line Radio
Please read the information on this page carefully before proceeding.
Digital Submission Process
1.Encode your MP3s at 320kbps (preferred) . Do not use VBR.
2. Name your files according to this format:
Artist/DJ Name – Work Title (mix/other info).mp3
3.Prepare a summary.txt file that includes: ◦Your name
4.Your email address
5.Your URL (if applicable)
6.Track listing (if uploading a mix)
7.Comments for the channel directors
Although the names of your files will be visible to world, only our channel directors can download their contents.
We keep file names visible so that you can see when we have processed your submission. If the files are still there, we didn’t get to them yet.
Please do not upload your files into anyone else’s directory.
If your upload is interrupted, you will not be able to resume or delete a partially uploaded file. Simply append a number to the end your file and try again. We will take care of duplicates and partially uploaded content.
Upload your files to Dropbox and email us a link
1. Make sure your audio files are encoded in either 320k kbps MP3. Do not use VBR during encoding.
2. If you do not have a Dropbox account, create one for free at www.dropbox.com. Dropbox is a cloud storage service that allows you to upload files and share them by sending a public URL.
3. Log into your Dropbox account and navigate to the “Public” folder. Upload your music here (your Public folder).
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: ◦Your full name
◦Your email address
◦Your website URL (if applicable)
◦The link to your public Dropbox folder
◦Comments for the channel director
Due to the incredibly high volume of submissions we receive, we regret that cannot respond to each one individually. You will only hear back from us if your submission is approved by a channel director.
We realise that this process can cause questions and hurt feelings when you don’t hear back from us. Until we are able to deploy a better submission system, please honour our channel directors by refraining from email spam with inquiries about the status of your request.
Hi On Line Radio’s music is managed by a dedicated team of talented channel directors who give their time to keep our music alive and our genres growing.